Community Development Program
The Community Development Program:
- Offers developmental information and resources for community practitioners and caregivers
- Provides consultations related to developmental concerns
- Provides adult education to parents related to typical and atypical development in the early years.
- Provides training for community professionals working in the field of Early Childhood.
- Is equipped to provide services tailored to the client’s needs.
Please call 604.590.7302 for more information on education and consultation possibilities.